Transferable coursework from other Florida Schools

The colleges listed below have the prerequisite coursework needed to transfer.  Please select a college to display its equivalent courses.  If your college is not listed, please contact the Rinker School for additional information on how to transfer into our upper division degree program.

This information is for Students entering college as a freshman in the Fall 2016 semester.  If you started college prior to Fall 2016, please contact the Rinker School undergraduate advisor.