The Rinker School Alumni is the most important asset to the Rinker School. Without the strong devotion and support from the Rinker School alum our School would not be the leader in construction education that it is today. We want to continue a strong relationship with our alumni and encourage involvement with the School. Here are some ways to give back.
1. Donate to the Rinker School;
2. Be a Guest Lecture to the current students and share your experiences in the construction industry;
3. Provide field trip opportunities for classes and student clubs. Just contact Kim Stanley to coordinate.
4. Recruit students at your local high school. We need help to promote the school at this level to promote careers in construction management. Email Sallie Schattner for more information and materials.
5. Sponsor an event – click here for list of Sponsorship Opportunities
6. Join your local BCN Alumni Club
7. Submit update to the Orange & Blueprint Newsletter by emailing Kim Stanley
Alumni – update your contact information by clicking here: Update now or email Kim Stanley
Football tickets – please see below a message from Athletic Association.
Premium Seating and Tailgate packages are also available for your personal or business use for all Gator home games in Holloway Touchdown Terrace or Evans Champions Club.
If you have any questions regarding the special offer or Premium Seating, please contact Jon Reaves at (352) 692-6423 or JonRe@gators.ufl.edu.”
Alumni & Donor Relations
|Advisory Council EXCOM|
|Construction Hall of Fame|
|Distinguished Alumnus Award|
|Job Postings To see full description of postings alumni need to establish an account. Please follow instructions to get a Gator Career Link account.|